Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oh so Romantical!

Our Valentines night dinner turned out perfect! Nate was so surpised and said that it was the best idea he ever heard of! The food turned out great and the whole night was really emotional for both of us. I'm not sure why! :) I cried when I read his card, and he cried when he read mine. I guess I just feel like we know each other so much better now that even last year and we have gotten so much closer. Of course I love him so much more, too!

The table...I used the flash because everything was really dim. I set candles throughout our whole house and it was really pretty! This was right before we ate our appitizers: Poppers!
This was what I used for a centerpiece: my wedding bouquet. Now I'm so glad that I used fake flowers! To this day this sits in a vase on my dresser!
My roses from my lover! They were a dark pink and SOO beautiful!

Nate also bought me these chocolate covered strawberries! They were huge and so yummy. So, he ate the ones' that I made and I ate the ones that he bought. :) Sorry that there are no pictures of us...but you know what we look like!

3 comments:

Felicia said...

everything looks so pretty! very sweet...

Liz said...

You did such a good job!
I'm glad you had a good night!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those roses! I got a pink rose for Valentines Day :):):):)

Popular Posts