Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Surprise!!!

Sometimes you just need to get away, or spend a little time alone with your family. The past couple weeks have been really crazy and Nate came home after a long day and said, "guess what"?
"I got us a one night stay downtown in a really nice hotel!"
Nate had been blessed recently with a pretty big bonus and told me he wanted to spoil me a little because i deserved it. I don't know about all that, but I'm glad that he thought so! ;)
I couldn't stop smiling the whole night. I was so excited and thrilled! Here are some pictures of our short little time away as a family. Nate got a suite so Brookie had her own room. which was nice and we had a sleep number bed with our own controls! It was so nice and we slept great on it! I want one! :)
Can you tell I was sooo happy??!!! :)
Just relaxing in bed and playing with Brookie. She was so happy and good!
This is in the lobby of the hotel. We had a hard time taking this cause Brooke wanted to look at the fish!
There was also a beautiful fireplace in the one of the lounge area's.
We ate at TGI Fridays for lunch. I love it there. Here Brookie was waving to the birds outside! :)
Ok this is and inside joke, but we saw this couple taking a picture at the drinking fountain and we thought it was a little strange, so we had to do it too! :) I mean, it is pretty, but....hmmm.....

All of the woodwork in the capitol building was done by hand. It is pretty amazing throughout the whole building.
It was gorgeous outside! 80 and sunny and not a cloud in the sky! Not bad for February!


This one is grainy but I wanted to put it up anyway. It's in one of the hallways and I really like my outfit that I just got for dirt cheap. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're getting spoiled!!!! You do deserve it - God is soo good! :)
I could definitely tell you were happy - you were just radiating in all the pictures! You're beautiful!

Victoria said...

How fun!! It's nice to get AWAY as a family. No responsibilities to distract you from spending time together and focusing on the blessing of each other. So glad you had a good time!

Felicia said...

That was so thoughtful of Nate to surprise you like that! Looks like you guys had a really fun time.

DAVID BROWN said...

That was really sweet! I'm glad you enjoyed your time away!

DAVID BROWN said...

Oops... I'm signed in as my husband... it's Lauren (Above, too)

Liz said...

Looks like you had a relaxing time... That was sweet of Nate.

Anonymous said...

Awwww looks like you had SO much fun!!!! I love your outfit! I think you need to get me one like that!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww looks like you had SO much fun!!!! I love your outfit! I think you need to get me one like that!!

Anonymous said...

How nice!! Sweet! Your out-fit is sooo cute! Did you get me one for my birthday?? haha. Brooke looks so cute and grown up in those pictures of her!!
Love,
Anna

Popular Posts