Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Nate, Brooke and I would like to wish you all a very romantical Valentines Day! Even if you don't have a true valentine, I hope that you take this day to show some love to your parents, siblings and friends! It's a great day just to step back and look at the big picture and realize how much we have to be thankful for and a great time to show that appreciation to our loved ones.
I am a busy bee today preparing a special candelight dinner for my man and me. He thinks he's gonna be spending a small fortune taking me out tonight, and instead I am surpsising him with a romantic dinner at home!
You should have seen me huffing and puffing while balancing on one foot trying to get my huge box of china down from the closet. I haven't used it yet, so tonight is a first. I took a leaf out of the table so that it is set for only two and I'm decorating with pictures of us, candle's and my wedding bouquet in a pretty vase! (My flowers were fake)
I'll make sure that I take pictures so that you can see what a great job I did. :) Hee hee. I'm actually very proud of myself for planning this all out. I also bought a very *pretty* dress to wear...something I couldn't wear out of the house (or I wouldn't). I'm so excited! I love Nate so much and I hope that this will help express my love for him!

P.S. Did I mention I made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well thankyou all! hope you had a great day tooooo!!!!christina

Victoria said...

It sounds like you're going to have such a nice evening!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Psalm 29:2 said...

awww. That's too cute!!! I hope you've been having a delightful evening!!! Luvya Jen!!

arielle said...

Aw cute. Nate probably loved it. Post pics when you get a chance! :-)

Anonymous said...

That's probably the most special thing to him ever, all that work and planning put into an amazing evening in for him! Wow, I'm hoping you get a chance to post pictures! :-) Was Brookie good throughout the dinner?

Liz said...

You probably had a great dinner! Luv you

Felicia said...

Aww you are so thoughtful and creative! I'm sure he loved it. Can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice valentines day...but all i pretty much noticed was the picture of Brooke cause she is just TOO cute! I miss her so much and can't wait to see her!!
~anna

Popular Posts