Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Great Day

I know that I already posted today, but Nate isn't home tonight so I'm pretty bored. I am sitting here thinking about what a wonderful profitable day I had. You know when you have those days--for me they are few and far between, but today was one of them.

My kitchen is spick and span, the dishwasher is running, Brookie is fed and in her crib. She's quiet so I assume she is alseep. I got in a great workout at the gym tonight and tracked all of my calories eaten today. I'm fianally all unpacked and back to normal. So, it took 4 days but hey, at least I did it within a week of getting home!

I have never done a structured devotional type book, but I have been going through "Holy Women" by James W. Knox. I'm on lesson 3 and so far I have written down so much and had a lot to think about. I actually started it when I got home because I got it at his church when I was there. I would highly recomend it to a woman of any age. A lot of it is foundational--stuff that we tend to be so familiar with we forget how important it is in our lives.

I'm going to take a shower and head to bed. Oh, something else I have done since I've been home is go to bed earlier and get up a little earlier. (Not early--just earlier!) I've really liked it and I hope that I can stick with this schedule.

So, until tommorow when I'll probably be so discouraged that I haven't gotten anything done,
Goodnight.

1 comments:

Sara N. Smith said...

Well, hopefully you're having as good of a day today as yesterday - if not better!!!! :)
Keep encouraged - don't lose sight of the goal!!!

Popular Posts