Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm a Nanny :)

Yesterday I officially became a part time nanny (9 hours a week) to a cute little 6 month old named Gavin. I've been searching for a part time nanny position for months now and I finally found a really good situation for all of us involved. Brooke and Gavin have to get used to each other (no hitting, scratching, or screaming at each other! :) but I think when they do they will be good friends. It's like having twins for a few hours a day and it's stressful sometimes but most of the time it was fun. We are going to get a double stroller so I can take them on walks when they get a little fussy. Anyway, I just wanted to post a picture of the two of them playing together and write a little about it. I'm really happy that this is going to work out after searching for so long!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your position is going to work out so well! That's a blessing! I am taking my resume to a Christian school tomorrow; but a nanny... that would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Brooke looks soooo cute in that pic!! I mis her WAY too much!!!! :(:(:(:(

Anonymous said...

Awww...now we have almost the same job, except I watch 8 kids, you watch 2. Hehe! It's so much fun though. Enjoy watching him while he is little and innocent ;-) I would love to watch all LITTLE kids!

Anonymous said...

hey thats awesome! I'm doing the same thing for jill patterson (gardner) three days aweek it works out nice!

Popular Posts