Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Modest Mondays: Mid-Week Lunch Date (Sister and Kid Edition)

Are you guys chomping at the bit to wear fall clothes as much as I am?? Boots, scarves, tights and cute hats? Yes, please. However, in my neck of the woods we are feeling lucky if we get below 90 right now so we are still very much in summer clothes. You can be assured, however, that the minute the temperature drops below 70,we will overzealously pull out all things fall and layer it on, despite the fact that it we will be too hot after a few minutes in the Texas sun.

 When my sister Claire was here this past summer, we all went downtown one afternoon to meet our brother for lunch. As a photographer, this alley was just calling my name to snap a few photos before we went to attack our chips and salsa.

 Thus, the mid-week-lunch-date-sister-and-kid-edition was born. Our outfits are actually perfect colors for transitioning into fall while still staying cool, haha. :)

2 sisters laughing together in an alley is perfectly normal, right?!









Claire's Outfit Details:
Necklace: Gift from her hubby (handmade by the Navajo Indians in AZ)
Top: Stolen from Jenna's closet (NY and Co)
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Sears

Jenna's outfit Details:
Earrings: Gift (Sam Moon)
Necklace: Oragami Owl (bought for a fundraiser for Molly and love love love it)
Pineapple Shirt: Cato (clearance!)
Blue Tank-Top for underneath: Gift (Old Navy)
Cross-Body purse: Sam Moon
Skirt: WalMart (some Wally Worlds still have these for $7 or less!)
Bracelets: Gift (Ny and Co)
Shoes: GAP clearance (years old and still serving me well!)

Brooke's outfit details:
Headband: I think a gift, but possibly stolen, from her Aunts, haha
Shirt: Target clearance
Skirt: Cato (they have awesome clothes for girls starting at size 7!)
Silver Gladiator Sandals: Zulily (they're cute, but I've had 2 bad shoe experiences with them so I won't order from there again)

If you want to gear up for Fall, our Instagram shop has lots of goodies available at a great price! Go check it out here!

4 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Love that last photo! I really like the one of you and sis in the alley, only I wish she hadn't looked at the camera. I know all about that, though, because my wedding photographer gave me a 5-minute speech about NOT looking at HER when I come down the aisle, yet I did. Lol Oh well. Very cute styles and lovely ladies! :)

Anonymous said...

You have the style of a homeschooler. It's embarrassing.. Please save yourself and hire a real stylist

Jenna said...

LOL!! Thanks for making my day with a good laugh!!

Anna said...

Haha anonymous commenter should suggest what "real" stylist she uses so you can hire her! Naw, She's just jealous of your cool style!

Popular Posts