Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Modest Mondays: Long and Flowy

I'm so excited that my "little" sister Mary is here today to share this beautiful outfit with you! I hope that by having different girls help me out you will get to see a variety of style ideas and body types.

 This outfit is super basic, but by tucking it in and adding a chunky necklace she was able to dress it up and make it even prettier! Tucking in tops to fuller skirts can get rid of the extra bulk of the skirt and accent your waist nicely without being too form fitting! I'll be honest, I haven't tucked in a shirt in years, but this has given me courage to maybe try it once again. ;)




Outfit Details:
Top: Bealls Outlet
Necklace: Wet Seal
Skirt: Gift (Ross)
Boots: Payless

1 comments:

Luba - Healthy with Luba said...

You have such a beautiful and modest sister. Thank you for the great post. :)

Popular Posts