Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Modest Mondays: Knit Blazer

Is its just me, or are knit Blazers pretty much the best invention ever? Looking classy while feeling like you just threw on your comfiest sweatshirt? Win-win in my book! They are perfect for the dressy/casual outfit. Think a nice night out to eat, a bridal shower, Wednesday night church, girls night; pretty much anytime you want to look a little nicer but feel comfortable at the same time.


 I loved this outfit because it converted easily for me from day to night. Thin, long sleeved shirts are a must in the warmer climate I live for when it does get cooler (high of 35 today!), and I easily turned it into a nice outfit for church by adding the blazer and a chunky statement necklace. 
 Of course, I live in maxi skirts and I love how comfortable they are too. I won't even tell you how many I have in my closet.... Ha. But it's a lot. Target just came out with some new ones and I've already been eyeing them!


The kelly green top is from ThredUp and it's pretty much the best site ever. It's used clothes in excellent condition, like a giant thrift store that you can shop from the comfort of your own home! If you click from my links, you'll get $10 off your first order and I'll get credit too! I've purchased from there 2 times already and gotten several things that I've been very pleased with! It can be a little overwhelming because there are thousands of items, but I find that narrowing it down to size, style, price and color helps immensely in being able to scroll through quickly. They have kids clothes as well!  Go check it out!


Outfit Details:
Blazer: Thrift Store (Merona brand from Target)
Green Top: ThredUp
Skirt: Gift (Cato)
Shoes: Gift (Target)
Necklace and Earrings: Gift

0 comments:

Popular Posts