Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Modest Mondays (AKA What I Wore Wednesdays)

See how I did that...

...made up for my slacking in not posting Monday by renaming this series for my own convenience?

Anyway! This week's outfit is casual and not hard to piece together depending on what color skirts you have. I have looked everywhere for other skirts like this. It's like a denim, but so fun because it's a bright color! I would love several other colors, but I haven't ben successful yet.
 I love all of the tribal prints that are in right now, plus the patterns help hide post-baby belly. ;) I got some Christmas money and purchased a few of these shirts that are perfect for this climate because they are nice and thin, but still great for the cooler days because they are long sleeved.



Outfit Details:
Jean Jacket: Thrifted (Christopher and Banks brand)
Shirt: Kohls
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Old Navy clearance
Boots: Ross

I would love to know if anyone has found more skirts like this!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

cute. I seriously need those boots!

Happy Wednesday!

Billie Sloan said...

Super cute! Have you tried e-bay for more skirts? Just type in the numbers on the tag and see what comes up!

Jenna said...

Great idea!

Tereza said...

love the outfit!

Lisa said...

I have such a hard time putting together creative outfits. I love your willingness to help a challenged sister out. Now I'll know what to look for after the baby's born. ;-)

Popular Posts