Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 13

This week I had a devastating moment when I realized I had formatted my memory card before downloading a day's worth of adorable pictures from Monday. Thankfully there is recovery software that I'm going to get to help me get the pictures back. I also think that I actually skipped taking a picture on Tuesday, but won't know for sure until I get my pictures back off the deleted card. So, I'm putting a picture that I took on Wednesday for Tuesday, because it's of food that was made on Tuesday.
Are you confused yet? Because I am.

Monday, March 26th: Many adorable pictures of my kids and their cousins which I hope to recover and post at a later date :/


Tuesday, March 27th: I tried several new recipes this week. Quinoa burgers were awesome, and pared with the first fresh tomato salad of the year? Amazing.

Wednesday, March 28th: My life, my joy, extensions of my heart.

Thursday, March 29th: Mrs. Lewis marries Bro. Larry Brown--what a sweet day!

Friday, March 30th: Making "The best car EVER"

 Saturday, March 31st: A tower of half-and-half at IHOP

 Sunday, April 1st: He loves for daddy to hold him like this

3 comments:

Julia said...

Awww... cute post! I love how you took the last one!

Jolene said...

Mrs. Lewis married Bro. Larry Brown?! No way!

We wish them all of the best!!!

Katie said...

I used a free program that worked good and recovered all my photos when I did that... Hopefully you can get them all back! :) I remembered how sick I felt when I realized!

Popular Posts