Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 15

I'm just a little late in posting this week. I got behind with downloading, organizing and posting but I finally got my act together and here were are! I can't believe we are over halfway through April already!

Monday, April 9th: We're taking walks again!


 Tuesday, April 10th: Picnic outside...and dressed as a princess, of course
                                   
 Wednesday, April 11th. I'm so cool I didn't remember to take a picture until 11:30pm which at the time the only thing I could think to take a picture of was my kindle because I reading in bed. I know this is your favorite picture ever.

Thursday, April 12th: It's rare that I catch a candid moment, sweet moment between my boys

Friday, April 13th: 6 Weeks Old!

Saturday, April 14th: Picnic at the park. The Volley ball court makes a great sandbox!

Sunday, April 15th: Eating at Wendy's after church

My sister arrived late last night...let the work I mean fun begin! ;)

0 comments:

Popular Posts