Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 16

Well, it's Thursday, which means it's perfect time to post last weeks picture of the day post! Yeah, I'm just a little behind, but that's OK. Last week was crazy. I emptied my house of all things not wanted or needed and had a huge garage sale, spending 2 days washing baby girl clothes that were stained with some sort of mildew from the Texas heat. Lesson learned: don't store clothes in a non-climate controlled environment. We were able to get a lot of it out, but not before several washes, almost an entire bottle of oxi-clean, and quite a bit of detergent.
 The garage sale went great, but man, it was a lot of work. I'm so thankful my sister was here to help out--there is no way I could have gotten it all done and kept my sanity intact without her here. I think I'll be having a garage sale every year from now on--and maybe even another one this year.

Monday, April 16th: Bought the big box. These are my new love.

Tuesday, April 17th: Cuddle time with Daddy

Wednesday, April 18th: Painting Anna's nails. (she's much more fun than Mommy :)

Thursday, April 19th: A-midst the garage sale chaos, the kids were having a grand ol' time

Friday, April 20th: Why hello there, Cousin

Saturday, April 21st: He's been smiling since he was 4 weeks old but I was finally able to capture one!

Sunday, April 22nd: Siblings


Yesterday was in the 90's and today should be the same. The kids are very excited about pool time today :). Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Popular Posts