Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 14

This was a rather exciting week--an out of town trip, being surrounded by 11 tornadoes and being kept totally safe and Easter of course! It's crazy to me that we are already in April! Enjoy! :)


Monday, April 2nd: Admiring his daddy

Tuesday, April 3rd: Hanging out with Mommy in the hotel room

Wednesday, April 4th: Forgot to take a picture other than this one, so here it is! Breakfast at Starbucks: Fruit and Yogurt Parfait and a banana. 

Thursday, April 5th: It's the little sights like this that I see around my house that make me happy :)

Friday, April 6th: 5 weeks old!

Saturday, April 7th: Making Birds Nest Cookies for Easter

Sunday, April 8th: I had visions of a gorgeous picture of my kids, decked out in their Sunday best. When this was the first frame I shot, I knew it was the keeper. I think every parent who has tried to take a photo of their own kids can relate. :)
(Thankfully, we did get a good family picture later that I'll be posting later this week!)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I have EVER seen Brookie sad like she is in that last picture. Probably the ONLY time in her life when she will be cute when pouting. LOL! Cute pictures...can't believe your baby boy is already 5 weeks old. WOW!! :)

Jubilena said...

Oh Jenna! I had to laugh at the first frame you shot of your children in their Sunday best... and yes, I certainly can relate! Looking forward to the other one (s) you got when you post them later this week.

anna said...

I laugh every time I see that pic of Brooke and Joe. It's such both their personalities!! WOW, I can't believe how blue Nathan's eyes are!! I hope they stay that way.

Popular Posts