Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 8

This was our last full week with "only" 2 children...Lord willing by Friday, we will have 3! Despite the aches, pains and little annoyances of being full term I am trying to enjoy every single day with our family of 4 before a tiny little person changes it all. :)

Monday, February 20th: Nate had off for Presidents Day and we started out the day at our favorite breakfast place

Tuesday, February 21st: A sweet friend came over and scrubbed my bathrooms for me...and brought roses from her garden to boot! What a blessing!
Wednesday, February 22nd: Seeing them play and read together as best friends just melts my heart

Thursday, February 23rd: The weather has been amazing--in the 70's and even high 80's one day. We've been walking a lot and this sunset was just gorgeous! 

Friday, February 24th: Cuddling with my babies after they woke up from their naps

Saturday, February 25th: 38.5 weeks preggo!

Sunday, February 26th: I was sick with a stomach bug (or baby bug, who knows) all day and had to stay home from church, but got this cute little picture on my phone before the night was over. :)

Happy Monday! Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the orange belly shot! LOL! Almost there, girl! :D Woo Hoo!! Just think, you will be able to see your feet again! :)

Julia said...

Wow! I can't believe how far along you are!!!! Can't wait <3

Jolene said...

Oh my goodness! I love the orange belly shot too! :-) Great angle!!!

Looking forward to hearing your happy news soon!

Popular Posts