Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 6

Is it possible that we are already into the 6th week of 2012? Keeping track of it in pictures is helping me grasp how fast time is truly flying. I just hope that I'm using my time wisely, and focusing on what is important in life: my God, my husband and my sweet babies.

Monday, February 6th: Woke up feeling really under the weather, which is how this whole week has been. Thankful for chamomile tea, afternoon naps and kleenex! :)


Tuesday, February 7th: An early Valentines Day present from my hubby. Even at 9 months pregnant, he knows how to make me feel like Cinderella. 

Wednesday, Febraury 8th: Little cutie all ready for church in her clubs shirt

Thursday, February 9th: My little cookie helpers. We made chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips...yummy!

Friday, February 10th: After our first session at our annual couple's retreat. Can you tell I am SO happy to be spending a few days away with my man?! (I'll be doing a blog post about the weekend soon!)

Saturday, February 11th: The resort was beautiful and had an awesome restaurant where we shared a lovely dinner and sat and talked for about an hour and a half. Divine!

Sunday, February 12th: Before we left the resort in the morning, we picked out candy to bring home to the kids. No matter how amazing it is to be away, we just can't get those kiddos out of the back of our minds. :)

 It was an amazing week--especially the weekend away. I feel revived and refreshed and SO happy. :) Have a great week!

1 comments:

Deb said...

Great week of pics! I miss you all!
;(

Popular Posts