Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 5

We're finished with week 5--it was very uneventful as you can see. Just the way I like it. :)

Monday, January 30th: Brookie cuddles with daddy while he works on Mommy's Kindle

Tuesday, January 31st: A belly picture with two kiddos playing with the water in the tub behind me. (34 weeks 6 days)

Wednesday, February 1st: Since Mommy and "sissy" were wearing sunglasses on the way to church, he wanted to also. Crazy guy put daddy's on upside down, which was better than being backwards like they were a few minutes before I took this picture (while driving 70MPH down the highway...so forgive the quality!)

Thursday, February 2nd: A friend brought over a bag of heart shaped lollipops--a good middle of the day treat :)

Friday, February 3rd: *Jumping up and down in crib* Excitedly yelling, "Mommy! I took my dress off and I'm naked!!!"

Saturday, February 4th: Uncle Pat moves in with us. :)

Sunday, February 5th: I made no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars for the first time...they were SO good! Recipe is here. They are so easy and taste amazing!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy for the opportunity that opened up for Pat. May each of you be blessed!

Mary said...

aw those are all so cute! I love how Joe is looking at Pat :)

Anonymous said...

Making those No-Bake oatmeal bars for tomorrow night!
Thanks for posting the recipe!

Unknown said...

Joey is such a hoot! LOL!

AnnE Smith said...

Hello!
I am Ann in Japan. I met your family in 2008 when we were at my bro's(Preston Smith) wedding. Anna and I were pen pals for quite a while, anyway, she gave me the link to your blog, and I read it very often! :) I enjoy looking at it. Thanks for posting!

Jenna said...

Hi Ann! Thanks for reading! :)

Popular Posts