Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Tacos, Jumping and Family Time


This week started out great, because it was Presidents day and Nate had off from work. We started out the morning by going to breakfast at our favorite little hometown restaurant.


These kids can DOWN some breakfast tacos--any taco, really. I have to expect this when they are little Texans, I guess. :)


After breakfast we went to a jumpy place to use Groupons I had purchased a while ago. I love these places--the kids can't escape, everything is kid proof and they can just run and play for hours and never get sick of it!

As you can see, he was out of his mind excited. :) It was so nice to have a family day together before the baby comes!

My sweet Brookie has been waking me up before me almost every morning and this is what I get to see when I first open my eyes. I've been so exhausted in the morning but seeing this precious little face makes it all worth it. :)

It's been warm this week--mid 70's-mid 80's, so we've been going to the park and taking walks. Brooklynne was so brave and climbed up the rock wall for the first time! (in her self-dressed-outfit to boot!) 

I turned 38 weeks pregnant and am feeling more ready than ever to have this little guy! My induction was moved to Friday, March 2nd for a few different reasons, so I have at the most, 1 week from today. I'm hoping it's sooner, though! In the meantime, I'm still exercising and trying to keep my body in shape for the big day, doing extra cleaning (with the amazing help of friends who came over this week!) and trying to prepare as much as possible to drop what I'm doing at any moment and head to the hospital. :)

I got these Vera Wang sandals for super cheap a few weeks ago and the weather was warm enough to wear them this week--they are so comfy and cute :)

We celebrated Nate's birthday with his family, and here everyone was watching a car chase and quite enthralled..I love the looks on the kids faces!

That about sums up our week so far. Hope yours is going great. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Looks like you had some great family time! LOVE your new sandals!

Julia said...

Awww... looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!
Miss you all soooo much!

Popular Posts