Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 4

Wow--we are already completing week 4 of the photo a day project! So far, the pictures are staying organized in a folder on my computer and I'm keeping up with blogging, posting the day's as they come and publishing when the week is complete. I hope I can keep it up for the next 48 weeks! :)

Monday, January 23rd: The kids climbed right up wanting to do the dishes after dinner, and daddy was helping too. Going into month 9 of pregnancy, I'll take all the help I can get! :)

Tuesday, January 24th: Reading to my sweet babies before bed (and looking like a chipmunk!)

Wednesday, January 25th: Breakfast for dinner :)

Thursday, January 26th: Someone got into the lip gloss and was very proud of themselves

Friday, January 27th: Playing Slap-jack with my kids...hilarious and so much fun!

Saturday, January 28th: He found the warm sunny spot on the stairs

Sunday, January 29th: Because of how involved I am in music at church, I'm not often able to work in the nursery. Tonight I did and it was a lot of fun :)

If any of my readers are doing this, I would love to see a link to where you post it--it's a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Victoria said...

We often do breakfast for dinner on Wednesdays - so easy with having to get out the door for church!

SlapJack is hysterically fun!

Popular Posts