Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Balancing Act, Good Coffee and Sweet Kids

It seems my photography business has taken off--which after over 2 years is a wonderful thing. I couldn't be more thrilled. However, I need to find a good balance in the whole owning a business/mothering kids/cleaning house, etc.I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with it all (I think overwhelmed is my favorite word these days) but I'll get there. And the most important thing is, my walk with God is stronger than it has been in while and that is what keeps me going most of the time!

So, because it's Wednesday, because it's raining and because this post must be more random than it already is, a few photos to share...

This coffee is absolutely amazing. My friend Feli discovered it at Wal Mart and bought it while she was here. I highly recommend it if you have a Keurig! Best part--she left me the leftovers :)

I'm branching out in the hair department these days. Oh Yes. You never knew my sweet moves were all about two-braids-connected-in-the-middle. Still don't have the whole "french" thing down yet, but we're working on it. I figure if I only have 1 girl (for now) I better get the cuteness factor down in this area.

 Brookie told me the other day I needed to get some "huger shirts." Not sure how much "huger" than this you can get--but at 34 weeks I still have at least 4-5 weeks of growing to go. Hmm. Not sure where that baby is gonna go! If it makes it any more to my face than it already has I'm sure it (my face--not the baby) will explode!

This guy continues to entertain, talk continually and call every restaurant "chik-a-lay" in the cutest voice possible. Can't believe he'll be a big brother soon!

Lastly, my kids have been playing-alone-a lot lately. I'm "working" almost every day (editing sessions) and I'm so thankful that they are best friends and play so well together!
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of them playing together. Mine have not yet mastered that...we're working on it. I see you have a Mr. Potato Head too!! Great toy. :) I have parts all over my house right now. LOL!

Jolene said...

Cute little braids! Have you discovered this site yet? http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/
Brianna and I enjoy watching their hair-do videos and then trying them out on her hair. It is our weekly Sunday morning "Mommy-daughter" time!

Jenna said...

Sally, as they get older it gets so much easier! :) We love our Mr. Potato head. :)


Love that idea, Jolene! Thank You--I'll check out that site. Brianna's hair always looks so cute--I don't have that talent but I'm trying to learn!

Popular Posts