Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 3

I am loving the picture a day challenge. Having a little memory from every single day, no matter how small, is really special! It hasn't even been a month, but it's already becoming a habit of something I'm conscious of doing each day.
So without further ado... Week Three!

Monday, January 16th: The kids were "drinking" coffee..and now we see where they got it :)

 Tuesday, January 17th: Happy 25th birthday to me! In my lap sits the 3 ;) most precious gifts God could have ever given me.

 Wednesday, January 18th: A birthday dinner at my favorite Mexican place and free dessert nachos...doesn't get much better than that!

Thursday, January 19th: Enjoying a beautiful, sunny, 75 degree day at the park

Friday, January 20th: All day outlet shopping--they were so good! 

Saturday, January 21st: Who can resist that tiny pink nose?

Sunday, January 22nd: Celebrating my 25th birthday with sweet friends--a great way to end the week :)

0 comments:

Popular Posts