Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Thank God for Friends!

Last year, I met a friend that was originally from my home-town, and then moved here a few years ago for her husbands work. I'm not really a person who comments on people's blogs that I don't even know, but I did and we started commenting back and forth a little bit. Soon she invited me over and we ended up making a whole day of it! Nate came later on and we went to a pumpkin festival together last October. We haven't been able to work it out to get together a whole lot, but when we do we always click instantly and have such a GREAT time! Our kids love each other and our hubby's have a good time too :). Yesterday I finally made it to her house for the first time in a few months and we spent the day together.

We took the kids down to the pool but Brookie would not swim, so this is what she did pretty much the whole time. :)
Sweet Aliya! She's such a happy baby and has gorgeous eyes!

After we ate supper, we all walked down to the creek near their house.






the kids drove in their jeep and Brooke SCREAMED her head off hating every minute of it! I laughed and eventually took her out but not before snapping a bunch of pictures! Of Course! :)

They loved throwing rocks in the water and almost toppled in a couple times. :)

If you want to read my friend Suzi's blog you can click on her name! She's a lot of fun and takes great pictures! :) I'm just so glad that the Lord has given me such great friends here even when I'm so far from home. It's nice when you meet someone from home, too, cause you feel like you can click so well because you were raised in the same town! The Lord is so good to me!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

That loked like fun! I'm also VERY THANKFUL for good friends!

Anonymous said...

How fun, Brookie though she is always so scared!!!

Liz said...

how cute

Julia said...

Omg She is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
I feel so bad 4 her when she was in the jeep:(!!!

anna said...

awww I miss her SOO much though.

Anonymous said...

Aw, she is adorable! She thought she was it not getting in the water haha is she afraid of it again?

Popular Posts