Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I just Love These!


I have to put a plug in for one of my favorite snacks. :) I know how hard it is to find healthy snacks, especially on the go, but these are awesome! Quaker mini rice cakes have become a real staple around here and I can eat them pretty much guilt free! I'll eat the sour creme and onion or cheddar ones with a sandwich at lunch instead of chips. Because they are small, they give you the same crunch and salty flavor you want when you eat a bag of Lays, just WAY better for you! The rice is puffed, so it's way less calories that most other munchies like this that you can get--including pretzels and sun chips. And the great thing is when you want something sweet, they have apple cinnamon, caramel (tastes like caramel popcorn!) and chocolate.
Give them a try and let me know what you think! If you already eat them, let me know your favorite flavor! Mine are sour creme and onion and apple cinnamon!

12 comments:

Suzi K said...

Ha! You are too funny! Pregnant girl! I have never had the but will have to give them a try! Sour cream and chives sounds delicious!

Michelle Evans said...

I LOVE these! My favorite is Honey nut! I take them along with me when Im out to snack on!

SusanChappel said...

I love these, too! I haven't had any of the flavors I don't like!

Sarah P said...

haha i used to eat those allllll the time!!! havent had any lately, but they really are pretty good :)

arielle said...

Yuck. I have tried and tried to like these.. but.. nope just can't do it! haha. :)

Unknown said...

I am a rice cake lover! Haven't tried these yet...I will have to let you know which ones I like! Looks good for dieting though! Definitely a must try! Thanks for the info!

Rachel Barkowski said...

Charlie got us hooked on these...he LOVES them. We've only gotten the cheese and the caramel...we should branch out a little! Chocolate sounds wonderful!

Rachel Barkowski said...

Btw, Aldi's carries them in "Fit and Active." They're cheaper and still taste great!

Jenna said...

To those of you who have the luxury of Aldi's! They don't have it here! :( I wish so bad that they did.

Anonymous said...

I love rice cakes! I think cheddar are my favorite!

Ashley Montoro said...

I hate them....so not my type.
You do a good advertisment though!

Anna said...

I love those things too! I always get them when I go on trips cause for some reason i hate eating junky when we are traveling (well I never like eating junky)so I always get those for snacks and I really like the apple cinnamon ones and cheddar.

Popular Posts