Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Weekend

This weekend we had 2 graduations to go to, a group from Fairhaven Baptist college in our home for dinner and lots of time spent with friends. Just thought I would share some pictures of our weekend. :)

ABOVE: taken after the college graduation :)
Sunday after church we went out to eat with friends, then all went to Starbucks afterwards. It was a lot of fun! The same group came over after church last night, too. We had a blast together :).

She wanted me but I was busy taking pictures at the graduation! I had so much fun doing my first "big" event!



Anytime Brooke hears music in the car, she bops her head up and down and closes her eyes like she is really getting into it. Nate and I just laugh! I need to get a video of her doing it!

This is the group from the college that ate dinner at our house late Saturday evening. They were a lot of fun and it was so great to see Jenny (front left) from my church again!

One of Jenny and I at church the next morning :)

5 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see Jenny!! Tell her hi if you see her again!!! Nice pics btw and Brooke is as cute as ever!!

Anonymous said...

aww those are all so cute <3

Liz said...

That's a cute picture of you and Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Thats so nice that you got to see Jenny! Brooke looks adorable as usual!

Nikki said...

Brooke is very cute! Looks like you had a good time!

Popular Posts