Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brookie's birthday/Memorial Day!

Yesterday, my sweet little girl turned 2. I can't believe it's been 2 years since I first held her in my arms, baling my eyes out! Now she's a little toddler, talking more and more every day. She has brought unspeakable joy to my life and I'm soooooooooo thankful for her! She is so well behaved and calm. The Lord knew that I needed an easy child to start off with. :)

We started the day by all going out to breakfast, dressed in patriotic colors, of course!
Eating her birthday muffin :) It was huge and yummy!

My happy girl!


Loving daddy


I love these ones, they are all so sweet!

This space you see here is the entire rest of the day in which I took not ONE picture! We had a wonderful picnic at a huge park with tons of friends! It was very hot out but still lots of fun :)

At the end of the day when we got home she got to open her presents. You can see that she's still hot and sweaty from playing hard outside when it's 95 degrees and humid!

She got a little wagon, cash register, a Bible story book and a cute little skirt. She's having lots of fun with them all. :) Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!
Also, not to let the day go by without thanking those who have given their lives for our freedom and those who put themselves in harms way every day so we can be safe! We appreciate all that you do for our country! Your sacrifices are not taken for granted! God Bless America!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's already been two years!! She is SO cute!

Julie said...

Oh yes. She is cute. Too cute. Lots of trouble is a coming.

Liz said...

I can't believe how old she is:( So sad, she's growing up too fast.... Love you Brookie!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww so cute,
I am so glad that you had a good day!! <3

Ju said...

Oh my goodness I miss her sooooo bad I just want to pick her up like RIGHT NOW!!I can't beleive she is 2!!!!!

Rachel Barkowski said...

She looks SO happy in those pics - how sweet!

anna said...

Glad she had a good birthday!! She is SOO cute in that one pic w/ her arm up on the bench. I LOVE her smile!!
Love you lots Brooke!!

Ginger said...

She is too cute!!!! You are getting so good at this photography thing. What lens do you want now? Go for the 50mm 1.8 it is less then a hundred dollars and does portraits good for the most part.

Arianna said...

Aw, cute pictures! Brookie is adorable. I can't wait to meet her one of these days :)

Nikki said...

Wow! She is so cute! Two years old!

Felicia said...

Looks like a fun day! Happy birthday, Brookie! Jen I can't believe you have a 2 yr old!

Unknown said...

Awww, happy birthday little Brookie! You have a wonderful mommy and daddy who love you so much!

Popular Posts