Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am Addicted!

One of my favorite times of the day is when Brookie is napping, and it involves the following items:


(Except mine are green, but I liked the pink ones better ;)





I'm thankful that my parents have always faithfully worked out and encouraged me, just by doing it. I almost feel like it's ingrained in me. :)
I'm also incorporating more stretches after I'm done because my lower back is really bad when I'm pregnant. These stretches totally relieve the pain I feel when I get done with my routine. My doctor encouraged me to always do it through pregnancy because it drastically helps with fatigue. I have found this to be so true.

What do you do to get yourself moving??

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMM, me too!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet!! We just got home from a long walk I feel all refreshed!!

anna said...

Nice!!!

Liz said...

Sweet

arielle said...

Ahh isn't stretching the best?? I love it. And when I workout I do aerobic/dance DVD's, and weight workouts that I love!! :)

Julie said...

Good for you doing it while you are preggo. I found it hard to get motivation for Molly's pregnancy. We have a really great gym on base that I can use for free. They have the best equipment and the elliptical is my favorite too!

Nikki said...

Well... we have a family registration at our YMCA! And go there quite often! We also in the summer go on bike rides, take walkes! And do some DVDS!

Julia said...

awww...sweet!!!!

Popular Posts