Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baby #3, Month 2!

Well,  I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. Morning sickness is in full swing and a lot more vicious than I can remember. Not sure if it's worse than the other ones, which is what it seems like, or if I just don't remember what it was really like! I have a bad/good day about every other day. I'm thankful for the good days because it allows me to get some stuff done that I really couldn't the day before. Because of the sickness I haven't really been able to exercise or eat too healthy, which is killing me--but I know that as soon as I hit 12/13 weeks that will all change and I'll be back to normal again.
 My belly is already popping out, something else that is different from the others. Right at about 7 weeks is when I started to notice it and in the last week it's gotten more noticeable. Normally I can hide my belly until 20 weeks or so but not this time! I guess that must come with the third pregnancy territory. :)

 Yesterday I had my first appointment and it basically confirmed everything that I had been planning on--my due date is March 7th and I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. The baby measures just a few days ahead, so I'm not planning on going quite as early as I did last time. With Joe he measured a week ahead so I think that's why I went 2 weeks early.
 Anyway, it was quite a surprise to get an early ultrasound! My practice didn't used to do that, so I was pleasantly surprised to get to see my tiny little baby and see the heart beating! I took a video and picture so that I could show Nate and the kids. The kids especially loved it. :)
 Well, I'll be very happy when next month comes so I can be back to normal! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for a good appointment. I'm dying to have an u/s!!! My first appointment was supposed to be today, but David's parents are here so I changed it to next week. Hoping for an u/s or at least to hear the baby's heartbeat via doppler since I'll be 10 weeks. I haven't "popped," but I'm definitely bloated!

James and Emily said...

So excited for you Jenna as you experience yet another miracle of life! I love being pregnant! Sometimes chewing green apple gum (bubble tape) helped with my morning sickness, you might want to try that as it has worked for some mom's I know. Hope you are feeling more "normal" soon!
<3 Emily

Unknown said...

AWW! So cute! You are looking really good too...hope the sickness is over soon! :)

anna said...

Cute!! Hope you feel better soon <3 ya

Anonymous said...

You look great! I miss the babies but not the morning sickness. Hope it passes quickly for you!

Popular Posts