Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Inside Fun

This summer is getting to me. It's above 105 degrees EVERY SINGLE DAY, sunny and humid. I love summer but enough is enough--I'm ready for beautiful, cool fall. Although here it's not beautiful and it's not cool but it's cooler than now so I'll take it! Any day, please! 
Anyway, enough complaining from me. The other day I decided we better make the most of being inside so we did some crafts. Really, it was just making pretty cards, but for a -2 year old and 4 year old that's about as crafty as we get right now.



 She drew this duck. I can't believe she has these skills. She didn't get them from me!
 I guess he wanted to color...his lips?
 So yes, even I, the ever non-crafty person got a little creative and had some fun ;)



The good news is, the cards are actually in an envelope and going to the mailbox today! I am very proud of myself. :)

 In other news, I'm taking on a new challenge of making my home as beautiful as possible with a limited budget. God has blessed me with a beautiful home and I don't have the best decorating skills, but I am determined to try and make beautiful spaces out of each area. Starting with the living room, but more on that later.

 I hope you all are enjoying your summer and that it isn't quite as hot as it is here. :)

0 comments:

Popular Posts