Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Happy Little Story


I had a date the other night with a very cute guy.
Most of the time he was more interested in his food than me, but it gave me a good chance to sneak peeks at his gorgeous face.
Oops...I think he caught me staring at him.
His dad was gone and so was his sister. So it was just me and him, left all alone with the chicken pot pie.
It was some delicious pot pie, if I do say so myself.
Just when I was beginning to wonder what he thought of me, he gave me the sweetest smile I have ever seen. I was hooked.
And we lived happily ever after. The end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW! Cute. :) He is getting so big!!

The Reynolds said...

too cute. I love how they can just melt your heart with a smile......

Deb said...

JEALOUS...Can I have his number?

Popular Posts