Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Still Here :)

Hello to all of my faithful readers! :)

I am planning on posting very soon, I promise! I spent the last 5 days in NY for my sister's bridal shower. It turned out beautiful! We did a dinner shower with a perfect Italian meal: Sauce, meatballs, Italian bread and salad. It was delicious! We did pink and black for the colors and everything turned out so pretty and best of all, Claire loved it! She got so many things for her new house; I was so happy for her!
While I was there I did a photo shoot of my brother with his snowboard and my dad with his motorcycle, so I might post a few of those too!

Keep checking back! Pictures to come. :)

5 comments:

Liz said...

I thought you forgot about your blog!

priscilla joy said...

Looking forward to your posts, can't wait for some pictures!!

Ginger said...

I can not wait to see the photo's! I posted a couple on my blog of recent ones with my camera, Hey there are some great tutorials out there, I will gather the links for you, if you are serious about learning that camera of yours and its settings!

Katie said...

Ohh.. I would love to see your pictures... :)

Anonymous said...

Wasnt the shower soo cute! We did such a good job :)) haha

Popular Posts