Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Cleaning!


JulieMom is hosting this great clean home carnival. I will admit, I have never commented on her blog and she doesn't even know me. I sort of know her as she is a missionary. I pulled the link for her blog off of Vicki;s blog. Anyway, April 1st is known to all of us as April Fools, and instead, she is encouraging us to be WISE woman and do something profitable around our house! You can read all the details here! I've been cleaning and organizing so hopefully by April first I will have all that de-cluttering DONE! If you are a daughter and don't have your own house, you can always start in your room--c'mon, whens the last time you looked under your bed? Or under the clothes in your closet?--and even offer to help your Mom with other areas in the house, like a counter or shelf that ends up being a throw-all, a messy closet, desk, or even the fridge!!! :) Let's all be wise woman in these next few weeks and on April First! Who's with me?

5 comments:

anna said...

I'm so proud of you posting so much lately!! I'm with you on that!! We'll be doing a lot of cleaning soon esp since we are going to have company for the MC and then going into the wedding...Lots of fun!!

Julie said...

So funny you posted this b/c I have been nuts about organizing the last week. Like, nesting kind of nuts... but NO! I am not pregnant. But you are right. As women, I think it's good to get our homes in order. I know I feel better when stuff is organized. And we all know we have a God of order.

Unknown said...

Oh dear...I feel that I have so much work in front of me :( Oh well...I guess we all have to start somewhere! I am with you on this one! I already started going through clothes in my dresser today and can't believe how many clothes I have! This is going to be a challenge, but I will feel better when it is all said and done! Do you have a post about the 3rd month of pregnancy yet? It shows on my blog list but when I click on it it says it doesn't exist...hmmm. Don't know if it is me or you. Hope to see pictures soon! :) Hope you have a good day!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I am with you!! I like HATE cleaning under my bed, well I do find treasure's sometimes!! lol!

Claire said...

Yeah we were having some trouble with that 3rd month post, too!
I am forced to organize and clean all my belongings because I am moving! I have gotten rid of SO many clothes it's not even funny! Today when we went to Bonton they were having the goodwill sale so we had t bring things to donate to get our coupons. I have to confess that I didn't have anything else to give away and so I gave a way a sweater that was yours, you must have left it here when you got married and then gave away a skirt someone just gave us! It was pretty funny. Don't yell at me too hard! Haha.

Popular Posts