Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Our trip to The Zoo

Isaac, Trent and Brookie in the gift shopWe were all laughing hysterically at the Parrots! They were talking to us the entire time! They would say, "Hello,"
and "Polly wants a cracker!" They also laughed hysterically which made us laugh even more. :)
The lions and tigers were ROARING at each other SO loud. Brookie was terrified and started to cry.
She LOVES Becca! :) This was Brookie's first trip to the zoo and she loved it!
Beautiful Bengal tigers
The kids had a little trouble staying with us :p
Huge turtles
There were beautiful peacocks roaming everywhere!
We were there for about an hour when the kids (and me :) were starving so we stopped and ate. During that time it started pouring, thundering and the wind picked up so much that we had to leave. Thankfully they gave us free passes for next time since we weren't there very long!
It was my last day of nannying. :( A very sad day for me. I will miss my little buddy so much!

7 comments:

anna said...

aww fun!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! The parrot's though so funny! LOL

Tamra said...

How cute ! Your zoo reminds me of the Sacramento zoo. Brooke is SOOOOOO cute! love ya! Tamra

Arianna said...

Awww...how fun! Those are adorable pictures ;D Hey, now I actually want to go to the zoo...LOL, I haven't gone in years. I think The Bronx Zoo in NY was the last zoo I went to...hmmmm..

arielle said...

Mm fun I love the zoo though! I want to go with Amy and the kids when I am there case its been like AGES since I have been to one! lol....

Liz said...

Ahhh, Looks like So much fun! I'm sure Brooke LOVED the parrots!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! I was howling w/ laughter when Anna told me about the parrots! LOL!
Brooke is SOO cute!

Popular Posts