Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Kid Questioneer


This is a little survey that you are supposed to ask your kids about you. Since Brooke isn't talking very much, I did this with my youngest sister Nicolea (age 4) about my Mom. Her answers were cute and hilarious!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Take medicine.


2. What makes mom happy?That I take medicine


3. What makes mom sad?When I'm sick.
(she is sick right now, hence the first 3 answers :)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?When she tickles me.


5. What was your mom like as a child?A Baby.


6. How old is your mom?47


7. How tall is your mom?As tall as Anna


8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? I don't know, like Fireproof


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?Cry.


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?Giving me Time-out


11. What is your mom really good at? Making Stuff


12. What is your mom not very good at? Making cookies!


13. What does your mom do for her job?Do the dishes


14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pizza


15. What makes you proud of your mom?That she loves me


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Pizza


17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to the store


18. How are you and your mom the same? We could both get married


19. How are you and your mom different?Because we're different people


20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I'm cute


21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I don't know


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To Tops (grocery store :)

12 comments:

anna said...

OMW that is SOO cute and funny, I was laughing!!

Victoria said...

I am laughing so hard!!!!!!!:) That is absolutely hysterical. Apparently your mom likes her kids cute & medicated.

Thanks for sharing - I LOVE to laugh!!!

Tori said...

Awww! Those are so cute! =)

Ginger said...

That is cute:) She is getting so big...

arielle said...

ROFL... so funny

Arianna said...

LOL. Cola is hysterical ;)

Liz said...

That was adorable!

Ashley Montoro said...

Soo cute!! I could just hear Cola saying all those answers!! :-) I have got to do this with Keren when she is a little older!! Your Mom loves her Tops!! LOL

Sarah P said...

haha!! her mom is famous for timeouts lol! yea sooo cute, cola's adorable :) :)

Anonymous said...

That is SOO cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL...That is so funny though!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!

Popular Posts