Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Best Season....

here, anyway, is spring! The weather isn't humid like it is throughout the entire 100+ degree summer and it's sunny and warm, in the 70's and 80's. At night it gets cooler, closer to the 50's. Last week it rained for about 4 days straight, so now everything is budding, flowering, green and luscious. It's a gorgeous time of year and we enjoy every minute of it! Around July we all start to hibernate inside until the end of September to stay out of the stifling heat.
So yes, we have our "bad" weather too....it's not winter--it's brutally hot and humid summer that makes you break a sweat just walking out your front door. (It's true)
Here are some pictures of us outside today. The sun picture if what I was sitting in for about an hour while I read my Bible and watched my little girl play in the dirt. :)





7 comments:

Julie said...

The weather is the same here. Summers, you just can't go outside. Especially when you are preggo. Good luck! I love the last shot you put in. She is just precious.

anna said...

She's too cute and all grown up!!

Liz said...

She is so cutein those pictures. Well, she's cute everywhere!

Claire said...

I want to just eat her!!!!! She is just soooooo cute. I am jealous of the weather right now there!!! But I won't be in the summer :)

Anonymous said...

OMG She is just too adorable!!!!!!!!

Ashley Montoro said...

Brooke looks so cute!! This must be before she was out in the dirt!!
I love the weather, too. I am going to miss it.
Soooo jealous of your camera!

Anonymous said...

Those are soooo cute! I loveee

Popular Posts