Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby #2, Month 2!

I know, I don't look much different from last month, but I still wanted to document it. And I'm sorry it's such an awful picture! :(



According to a few different due date calculators, I'm about 9 weeks pregnant or close to that. I have my first appointment March 9th when I will know for sure. I'm a little sad as my doctor retired and became a lawyer (!!!), so now the office has 2 doctors (which were there before) and 3 midwives. I've already seen the one doctor and 2 of the midwives and they are GREAT!

I'm not super crazy about not having just one doctor to confide in, but I LOVE everyone in that office so I'm totally fine with it! I also love that there are midwives, because that was always my true desire: to have a baby in a hospital with a midwife. I'm very determined to do a natural birth again with this one and having midwives only helps with that. They are very good about helping you get in good positions when you are in labor and through the whole delivery process. But hey, I am NOT thinking about that yet! Way too far away and too scary to think about! :)
I will end with this strange little picture that Nate took of me as we were standing there. It was kind of candid...not a belly shot but you can kinda see what I look like from the front. :)
I'm so thankful for how I have been feeling. The Lord has really blessed me for sure! I get very sick at night but only if I stay up too late. Sometimes during the day I feel pretty sick, but not too bad. It's been fine and I've been able to keep exercising...yay! If I can't do that I get in a bad mood and depressed. Bad, I know. But I'm pretty addicted--they say you get a sort of "high" from it. Hmmm.
Well, that's about all that's been going on. I'm thankful for no complications so far and that I have less than a month left in my first trimester!

12 comments:

arielle said...

Cute pics Jen!! I love your hair, it looks good curly.... :)

Unknown said...

Looking good girl! Can definitely see a little belly from the side! YAY!!

Nikki said...

I agree with Sally and Greg,
I could tell a little from the side!

anna said...

You look soo cute! You are still sooo skinny though!! Can't wait to see you tonight!!

Anonymous said...

You look really good! I like you hair alot! You got it cut, right?
Cant wait to see you!
Deb

Liz said...

I love the pics, your right, you don'tlook that huge!

Sarah P said...

You look great jen!! really cute pics! See ya this weekend :)

Arianna said...

aww...so happy for you guys.

priscilla joy said...

Your curly hair is so cute. You are showing...=)

Tori said...

Looking good! Love your hair! =)

Katielynn Photography said...

You are looking very good... and cute :)

Rachel Barkowski said...

You are starting to show a little tiny bit - yay! :-)

Popular Posts