Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I did a little photo shoot of Brooklynne this morning, who wanted to wish everyone (especially her Uncle Pat, Aunts Claire, Anna, Deb, Mary, Julia, Lyd and Cola, and Poppy and Nonnie) a VERY Happy Valentines Day! We love you all very, very much and miss you! XOXOXOXOX!


My MIL bought me this book--the sweetest book ever. I have decided that Brooke and I will read it together each Valentines morning.





With Mommy's flowers from my wedding :)




PEEK.....
A BOO!!!!!!!!

Lots of Hugs and Kisses!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! Happy Valentine's day!

arielle said...

I love the peek a boo ones and the one with your flowers! She is so cute Jen..

anna said...

She's Beautiful!! I miss her SOO much, only another week and a half till I see her again though!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW she is sooo cute can't wait to see you guys!! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

OMW, those are soo cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Amy said...

Aw so sweet! I LOVE her pictues Jen. That last one is so adorable.:)

Liz said...

how adorable

Sarah P said...

She's so cute!! aww what a doll ;)

Ashley Montoro said...

Jen I remember that book when I was a little girl and I used to cry knowing I would be too big one day for my mom to hold. They actually acted it out in First Bible's Sunday School class one year on mothers day like a hundred years ago.
LOL...but it was always a really sweet book to me. A favorite! That's a cute idea to read it to her every year.
I can tell you have a really nice camera now. The pics are so clear and nice!! So jealous!!

Christina said...

I'll love you for ever I'll like you for always, as long as I';m living, My baby you'll be :-)

Popular Posts