Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby #2, Month One!

I found out that I was expecting baby number 2 on January 22, 2009! I will try to be faithful and document each month with a belly picture and some details about that month. Here is my first month! :)

My first picture of baby #2! I didn't take a picture of Brooke's, so I wanted to make sure I did it this time.
Brookie and I made this little card for daddy for when he came home from work-the outside...

...the inside... My wonderful artistic abilities, as you can see! :)


Waiting outside for daddy to come home so we could tell him our exciting news! I was just looking at her and thinking I can't believe how grown up my little girl is and that I am doing this all over again!

She handed him the card and he didn't even open it at first. He said, "aww, thank you boomie!" (nickname for her :) I said, "Open it daddy!" He did and again didn't really read it, just said, "aww" again, then looked closer and said, "You are!!!" And he had tears in his eyes! Then we all had a big group hug! It was so sweet!

This is my first "belly" shot---if you can call it that---at about 4 weeks pregnant.
Of course we had to go out and celebrate! We went to Cheddars and had chips and queso which I've been craving and split the chicken fingers for supper. Mmm so yummy!
What can I say other than God is so good to me! I am so blessed that God has decided to let me carry another child. I have already told him that if he decides to take it before birth that it is his baby and I've dedicated it to Him. If he does see fit to take me to full term and have a beautiful healthy little baby in my arms, it is still His baby and I am the most blessed woman in the world!
Please pray that I would have a safe and healthy pregnancy! I've been feeling pretty good, just very tired and nauseous at night, just like I was with Brooklynne. I'm due around September 30th, but won't know for sure until March when I have my first appointment (they won't until about 8-9 weeks).

25 comments:

Arianna said...

Awww...Jen, I know I already told you, but I'm so happy for you! Congrats....And what a creative way tell Nate! So cute. Love you and praying that you'll have a safe pregnancy!
Ena

Christina said...

congrats Jen :-) I'm so happy for you! and that was soooo cute the way you told Nate! your so creative;-)

Victoria said...

Isn't it great that God gives us the same excitement with each pregnancy? Giving our children to Him is so very important. It keeps your focus on Who is really in control - even after they are born. It's a continual thing. May this little one's life be totally used for God's glory!

Sar said...

Jenna!! Congrats, how exciting!!! Aww, how cute, the way you guys told nate too :) Hope that the pregnancy goes well!!

priscilla joy said...

Congrats Congrats Jenna!!!! I am so excited for you....keep us posted in the blogging world!=)

arielle said...

Yay! My congrats to you and Nate. You must be thrilled :-) Is Brooke excited? Does she understand whats going on yet? Mmm I am so happy for you! :-) Love ya <3

Liz said...

I was so happy for you when I heard!

anna said...

Awww, cute pics! Once again...congratulations! I'm so glad we don't have to keep it a secret anymore! I like that shirt you're wearing hmmhmm...I wonder where you got it from??!! LOL!

Katie said...

Aww... Jenna!! I am soo happy for you.. I think it was so sweet how you told Nate... I will pray you have a safe healthy pregnancy.... Love you :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a blessing - praying that all goes well!

The Brockett Bunch said...

How exciting Jenna...I am so happy for you and Nate! I will be praying for you and the little gift that's growing inside!
Emily

Ashley Montoro said...

Why do I never read on your Blog? I just read a bunch of your posts and they're all so interesting. You sound so fun and mature and stuff...
:-)
I am so happy for you and Nate and foof about baby #2. :-) It's good timing too because you'll still be all small when you wear your dress at the wedding.
Sweet!
I am going to call you again this week. I haven't talked to you in soooo long.
LHKS

Tori said...

Awww! Congratulations!! I love the way you told Nate! =) Looking forward to more baby updates!

mrsfredknapp said...

Congrats!

Liz said...

I love your new background, it's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new background! I thought I had commented, but I guess not! I am SOO excited! I love the way you told Nate!! SO cute!
Love you all!

anna said...

I like the new background too! it's really cute.

arielle said...

Ohh Me to me too.. Love the new background!!

The Reynolds said...

How exciting Jen! Congratulations!!!!!

Suzi K said...

Yeah I love it! Congratulations Jenna, Nate and Brookie! We are so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

I feel like I have missed so much being away! I am thrilled for you! I was actually thinking about you recently wondering when you were going to have another baby. Not to be funny or anything, but just thinking that Brooke is getting a little older and that is the age that I would want another baby. Congratulations and God Bless!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations!!!
I mouth liked dropped and my eyes bugged out of my head when I saw you were going to have another child!! I hope all goes well, and I will be praying!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Jen I am very Excited for yo uand Nate and that Brookie is going to be an older sister!!!!!!!!!!!
Ju~

Suzi K said...

Update your blog:)

Unknown said...

Praise the LORD! I am VERY happy for you!. What a wonderful way to share the news with your hubby.
Praying that you have a wonderful, uneventful pregnancy, terrific easy labor and delivery, and a happy, healthy baby. ((((((HUGS))))))) Jumping for joy.

Popular Posts