Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

After Christmas Celebration!

The day after Christmas my Aunt Deb, Uncle Terry, Cousins Jayson and Melissa with their son Luke came over to celebrate Christmas. Another day filled with lots of eating and laughing, especially with Aunt Debbi around! :)

Brooklynne surrounded by presents once again. She became quite the pro at opening them!



My beautiful baby sisters playing princess'!




Brooke and her cousin, Luke, are only 2 weeks apart





I think she was in a daze from all the sweets :)



I am having trouble rotating this. My Aunt Debbi made homemade biolies (those little pizza's) and several large pizza's. She makes the best! She could open a resturuant!


Greg and Claire, my beautiful and newly engaged sister! Greg was hamming it up as usual!


So for these posts, I've made it to the December 26th. Hmmm I've got a lot more to go! There are more pictures to come! :)

3 comments:

Arianna said...

Awww...those pictures are so cute! I love the one of Lyd and Cola...such cute princesses ;) I tagged you. Come check out my blog for details!

The Reynolds said...

How fun! The pizza's do look yummy and your little sisters are adorable! NIce to see Clarie and Greg's smiling faces.:) ~ Amy

Sarah P said...

cute pics jenna! I love watching your blog ... so fun, Greg and Claire look sooo happy!

Popular Posts