Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Day

Here is my first post of a few that I'm going to write about our trip home for Christmas. This one is all on Christmas Day! It was the best Christmas I've ever had for sure!

Brookie in her new Christmas outfit from Nonnie.
I love spending time with my beautiful sisters!

The hat came with the outfit too--so adorable!


I absolutely LOVE this picture! They were going to kiss under the mistletoe and then she looked up. I just love the way it came out!


What good is mistletoe if you can't enjoy it??!! :)

L to R: Fiona (second cousin), Nicolea (sissy), Brookie, Lydia (sissy) holding Alexis (second cousin)


Cola proudly showing off her puppy

The AFTERMATH!!!

I took many more pictures but here's just a sample! Hope you enjoyed them.

6 comments:

The Reynolds said...

Wow! Looked like a total blast!!! Our living room looks the same way after opening presents!! :) Love your new background!

Arianna said...

Cute pictures, Jen! I love that one of Nate and Brooke under the mistletoe! So adorable. And I still can't get over how much Lyd and Cola have grown since I've been gone! Wow, makes me feel old. LOL.

Amy said...

Ha I love the aftermath!! What a great pic of you w/ Claire and Anna.:)

Amy said...

Oh Jenna, I emailed Anna for your email so you can get on my blog:)

Tori said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! Brooke looks sooo cute in her outfit! =)

Anonymous said...

This was the best Christmas that I can remember!!
I am soo glad you guys were here for it!

Popular Posts