Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Background

Well, I was finally able to change my background! I'll be keeping it wintery for a while now. I don't ever get to see snow so I thought I would like my blog to look like a cooler climate than the one I live in. :)
I started uploading some Christmas pictures, but got a little overwhelemd seeing that there are about 300 of them! So, in the next few days I will try to post different things that we did instead of doing them all in one post. I will do Christmas day, day after Christmas, New Years, sledding and different events like that. So look forward to lots of pictures soon! :)

3 comments:

Sarah P said...

Love your background Jenna! can't wait to see the pics :)

Amy said...

I like it! Looking forward to seeing pictures.I still wish I would've had a chance to talk to you! :)

Jenna said...

Amy, I know! That was so insane! I didn't even get a chance to give you a hug :( I would love to see your blog, but it's private :(

Popular Posts