Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Trip to the Riverwalk

This weekend, Adam was able to come on a 4 day leave from where he is stationed in North Carolina. Those of you who have followed this blog since the beginning know that he has had a very rough year and a half or so. Praise the Lord he got saved 2 weeks ago! god had been dealing with him for a long time and he finally gave in and gave his heart to the Lord. He's been trying to be a good person on his own and have the victory over his sins for a long time. Now he will have the Holy Spirit living inside of him to help him out!
We spent as much time as possible together while he was here. Saturday we all drove to San Antonio and spent the day on the riverwalk and in the mall.

Nate and Brooklynne on the boat ride
Uriah and Adam-- On the way there
Brookie playing with Nate's phone :)
Nate and Joanna on the boat ride (with Brookie trying to climb in the "bath" :)
Nate and I, although I look pregnant :(
All of us (except me) waiting for the IMAX to start. :)
It was a really fun day and the kids behaved well despite missing nap time. :) Pretty much everyone crashed out on the way home, and we ended the day with pizza and another late night!

7 comments:

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

Great to hear about Adam's salvation. What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Awww looks like SO much fun!!! The pics make me miss you guys so bad...especially Brooke. I am so glad we are coming down! I cannot wait to see her (and you and Nate of course!)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time with Adam! It was probably really hard to say bye!
Brooke's hair is getting so long, and she is getting such an older look to her...I could not believe it when I saw the picture.
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I miss you guys so much

Felicia said...

Wow! You never told me about Adam! I'm so excited! Looks like you guys had a great time too. Jo looks really pretty in that pic of her and Nate. You do too, of course. :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm...Looks like you picked a nice, warm day to go! Miss you lots!! Give foof a kiss for me!

The growing Fabry Family said...

i love the riverwalk... suzi and I went there when we visited them in Texas... we went to san antonio for the day - to the alamo (i'm a history teacher) which I loved, an to the riverwalk...it was cold but still beautiful... we were both preggo!!! There is pics on my facebook page!!! Looks like fun!!

Popular Posts