Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bear With Me!


I want one of these. Not only is it the perfect size for me, it pink and it's Italian made! I understand that it is not at all practical. Hello, I'm a Mom! Where would I put my child as I was cruising around town? And where would I put all my groceries and shopping bags from my frequent trips to the mall? :)
It can't be wrong to want one, though, can it?
Someone needs to invent a moped with a child's seat on it. Then I might consider purchasing one and zooming around on it frequently!
(I warned you that you would have to bear with me!) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

Tori said...

It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I want one too soooo bad! I'm not married and don't have any kids yet, so maybe I'll get one!! jk!!

Anonymous said...

Haha such my type!! I always threaten Greg that I am going to paint his motorcycle pink because it is sitting right in the barn and I could go out and do it any time I wanted. Ha I never would but I think it's funny :)

Popular Posts