Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Prayer Request!

This Sunday is Anniversary Sunday at our church. The gospel will be preached in the morning service, and afterwards there will be a prime rib dinner for all the adults. During the service and afterwards when the parents are eating, the kids will be in classes, eating their own meal, and playing games with prizes, etc. It's a really big day here, so I ask you to pray for a few things:

1) The people that have been invited would come
2) Many souls would be saved

I've invited the people I babysit for, piano students and a friend at the gym. I pray that they will come and be able to hear the gospel, and I hope that you will pray with us!

4 comments:

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

We will pray for that tonight in our family devotion. Let us know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying!!!

Amy said...

Will pray!

Anonymous said...

I hope it goes well. I remember I was there 2 years ago...it was fun :)

Popular Posts