Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Wedding :)

This was a fun survey I found about my wedding. I know that most of you already know the details, but I thought I would share anyway!


What time of year did you get married? Summer, and the weather was perfect!

What did the groomsmen wear? Black tuxes, silver pin-striped vests and silver ties

Color of bridesmaid dresses? French Blue (like a deep baby blue)

How may bridesmaids, including maid/matron of honor? 7, including 2 junior bridesmaids ( I have a ton of sisters and best friends! :)

Are you still friends with all your bridesmaids? Oh yes. We are all still best friends, and I don't think that anything will ever change that.

Location for reception: Fireman's Hall (It really was nice!)

Band, DJ or other? None. I sang to Nate though!

Something unique about your wedding? We had sparklers that everyone held at the end of the reception and we walked through them. It was so much fun, everyone loved it!

Did anything go wrong? My dad and I recorded "Butterfly Kisses" to play during a slide show at the reception, but the sound guys weren't very prepared and you couldn't hear it at all, which was really disappointing because it was a really special song to us and we worked really hard on it! (Can you tell I'm still bitter? Just Kidding :)

Where did you go on your honeymoon? Orlando, Florida

Name one thing looking back you would of changed? We would have relaxed a little bit more on our honeymoon. We went to 3 Disney Parks, Universal Studio's, Arabian Knights and did tons of shopping. It was a blast though! And we ate like pigs the whole time! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you wedding was so much fun!!!! It makes me sooo excited about mine :)))))))))

Sarah P said...

That's a neat survey Jenna! I wasn't at the wedding :( So it's neat to still hear all the details!

Amy said...

The sparklers were really cool! And I thought it was neat you sang to Nate even though the crazy microphone acted up!:)

Popular Posts