Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Today we said goodbye to our brother Adam for a long time. He leaves for Iraq in November for about 9 months. It was hard knowing that it could be the last time that we see him, although no one likes to think about that. Please pray for his safety, and especially for him to stay strong and be a good testimony to those around him. You all have been there for us when we were going through hard times with him, and I thank you so much for that! God really does answer prayer!

The 4 guys: Robby, Danny, Adam and Nate (Rob was trying not to squint :)

I miss him so much!

4 comments:

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

That has to be really tough--sending a son/loved one off to war. My brother was over there for about a year and the greatest feeling was when he safely came home.

Anonymous said...

I think Foof's hair needs a trim to even out the bottom. Aunt Claire will give first haircut when she comes!

Amy said...

Thinking of you- I hate goodbyes!! It was bad enough seeing Josh go off to PBI and that's only a day's drive and he's not really facing great danger...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I can't wait to see you guys again. I hope you can make it to AL!!

Popular Posts