Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

CO trip Part 1

On Friday night we left for vacation in Colorado with the Simpson family. This is the first time that the Simpson's have been all together for vacation in over 5 years, and the first time I've ever been in Colorado. I have to say that it is absolutely breathtaking here! I will be posting pictures as I get the chance throughout our one week stay.
At our 2nd last rest stop before we got to Breckenridge. We were so happy to be almost there!It took over 21 hours to get there, which was not quite planned. We hit traffic and traveling with 4 kids 3 and under takes a little longer. :)
When we finally got to our condo, we were busy unpacking the van's and Brooke decided she was hungry. This was the result! :)
Our condo is walking distance from the cutest little town of Breckenridge. There are hundreds of shops and restaurants that you can browse through.
This morning, Nate, Brookie and I went to the store to pick up a few things and I took this picture of Brooke doing "thumbs up" which she now does on demand. My sister's and Uncle Greg taught her when I was away last week!
Last night all of us walked down to the town. You don't know how happy we are to be wearing hoodie's! It's about 65 here which is so beautiful compared to our usual 105 degree weather back home!

10 comments:

Liz said...

Ahhh. Jen, it looks like you had So much fun.. I love the pics. Make sure you put more up, or at least on FB.

Christina said...

looks like fun! is it pretty cold there? you all have coats on;-) brookie is getting so big:(

Anonymous said...

Man I'm jealous! I've always wanted to go to Colorado!! It looked great! That picture of Brooke doing the thumbs up is pretty cute!:)

Anonymous said...

It looks SOOO nice!! I can't wait to see more pics! I didn't know foofer did thumbs up! So cute though!

Anonymous said...

Awww...enjoying reading all your notes and seeing the pics of while you're in Colorada. I am still a little bitter this was planned while I'm here so that I couldn't see you more, but LOL I understand! It looks so pretty there. I have been wearing hoodies here, too, because it seems freezing to me!
Miss you. LHKS>
Ash

Anonymous said...

Looks like a perfect spot for a nice family vacation! And Brooke's thumbs up is adorable. :-) I'm gonna have to teach that to Felicia!

Anonymous said...

Look's like you are having such a good time!
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun Jenna! Hope that the rest of your vacation is great! Make sure to post some more pics!

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

This seems like a dream to me, grandparents spending a vacation with their married kids and grandkids....something I can only dream about. I think it is such a blessing the good relationship you have with both set of parents.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having an awesome time!

Popular Posts