Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

15 Months Old

Pretending to Eat
Look Mom! No Hands!

Little Brookie is 15 months old today. How time flies! I can't even believe that my little baby is almost a toddler (when she would actually start walking :)



Weight: Last I knew, 16.5. Still tiny!



Eyes: Are turning more brown. Most of the time they look green and sometimes more blue. She always gets comments about how pretty her eyes are.



Vocabulary: She now says many words on her own without promting, though she will say many repeating after me. These are the ones she says on her own: Momma, Daddy, Grandpa, Grandma (Ba-Pa), Diaper, Ducky, Quack-Quack, Doggie, ruff-Ruff, Uh-Oh, Ball, Drink, Yeah (literally answers questions that she has no idea about with a little 'yeah', all serious).



Sign Language Vocabulary: Please, More, Eat, Juice



Loves: The first thing that comes to mind, DUCKY! She wants it immediately when she wakes up and pretty much has to have it in the near vicinity all day. When it goes in the wash she cries and when it was in the dryer the other day she sat in front of the dryer saying, "ducky, ducky", until it was dry!



I'm so blessed with my little girl and so thankful to God for giving her to me!

5 comments:

Liz said...

She is just SO adorable... What a cutie...

Felicia said...

aw I can't believe she's already 15months old! She's a cutie. (and hasn't she been wearing that yellow dress since Ash and I came to TX last year? lol:)

Anonymous said...

Aw..How cute! I can't believe how old she is either!
Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

AWWW she just keeps growing up! I want to see her sooooo bad...cause i miss her so much. Have fun w/ Mom, Lyd and Midge!!

Katie said...

Aww..Jenna she is getting so big...She is really cute..of course I know you already knew that... :-)

Popular Posts