Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mom's Visit

On Tuesday we picked up Mom, Lydia and Nicolea at the airport for a week long visit! I was so excited and couldn't wait for them to get here! Mom brought us out to dinner on our way home which was really nice (except for Brooke making a huge scene at Chili's by screaming and crying). Here are some pictures from the last few days here!
At Chili's the night they got here (Brookie shortly before her big scene!:0) Coey, Ly and Isaac (the little boy I watch) getting ready to play in the pool. It's so small but they had a great time!
Brookie wasn't too sure!
Lydia had to rescue her :)
She did sit there for a little while but was shivering and had a big poochie lip :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW it looks like they are having sooo fun...i'm jealous!!! I See Cola went swimming cause Brooke did..it's a good thing she brought her swim-suit!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time!
That picture was so cute Of Lyd holding Brooke:):):)
Tell Lyd, Cola and mom I said hi!
Love you!!

Victoria said...

Looks like the "aunts" are having a fantastic time!!:)

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

Wow, your sisters are growing up so quickly! How adorable they are with Brooke--I bet they miss her. Say hi to your mom for me.

Arianna said...

Wow, in the last pic(I think), Lyd looks sooo much like Mary! Their all getting so big =)

Liz said...

They look like SO excited to be there...I'm glad you're having fun...

Popular Posts