Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanks! You made my day!


What makes a woman's day in corprate America? A sale? An extra friendly client? Compliment from the boss? A long lunch break? Seriously, how good can a day be at "work?"

I know that no day outside of my home, working for someone else can compare to my days as a Mom. You know what makes my day? When my daughter and I are playing together and all of the sudden, she puckers her lips, goes "mm" and leans over to kiss me. It's when she smiles at me from across the room, laughs when I tickle her or learns something new. It's when she lays on my shoulder and sucks her thumb, totally relaxed in Mommy's arms.

The other day I took a diaper out and was getting ready to change her when she said "bi-per" ever so clearly. I was so proud of her! My baby said diaper! I was literally smiling for the rest of the day! :) Now that made my day.


How can a day out in the work force be better than that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww that is so sweet!

Julie said...

Very well put. So true.

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is too cute!

Liz said...

That was cute....

Victoria said...

Amen, Jenna!!!! Thanks for the encouraging words!

Popular Posts