Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Photo Shoot!!!


Tired eyes (left)

(Up) she is looking at her crib moblie. It keeps her occupied a lot.
Sitting in Mommy's glider
Getting sick of this Mom!
















A little yawn and a cute smile.
I guess you can tell she is the first kid! I haven't gotten any pictures developed yet, because I have not idea what I am going to do with photo albums full of baby pictures and I don't know which one's to get developed! I guess eventually I will pick some out from each month to put in an album, but for now I'm enjoying them on the computer. :) ~~Jen~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!!
~aunt ena~

Felicia said...

I do agree with Anna...each picture is cuter than the next! My favorite are the first and last. I love the faces she's making!

Anonymous said...

Wow, we are all just amazed!! Why is she SOOO cute????!!! Well, look at the family her mom's from ;). LOL,JK. I think the 1st and last are my favorites too! I love you Brookie! Love,Aunt Claire

Jessica said...

So cute! Make sure you do end up getting some developed though...of course that is coming from someone who already has 6 photo albums of Jenna :-I She is adorable...

Damon Matacchiera said...

Her smile is adorable... I'm impressed that she's notice her mobile already. Felicia didn't "see" hers until 4 months! Aren't babies the cutest when they cry? ~Lisa

Rachel Barkowski said...

She's getting so big! I really like the color of her room and her bedding - nice and "cheerful"!

Ashley Montoro said...

Her lips look like she has lipstick on!! :-) She has no idea what she is in for with a Mary Kay mom! JK. She makes the best faces...love them. Sorry I've never posted before. I love seeing all the new pics. She is SOO cute. Know what you mean about having a million photo albums..has to be a better way. You should get one of those digital photo frames. Those are neat. :-)
Love ya,
Ash

Liz said...

I love those pics of her!! She's lke all grown up!

Popular Posts