Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

2 Months Old!




Today Brooklynne is 2 months old! How time flies by so fast! Just wanted to post a couple pictures of her on her 2 month birthday! Last night she moved into her crib :( I have been putting her in there for naps during the day and she wasn't settling down real good at night in the bassinet the last 2 nights so I moved her into her very own room in her crib and she went right to sleep. Of course I am SAD that she is no longer next to me in her little bassinet! :) Anyway...enjoy the pictures...
~~Jen~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has gotten so big. I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. She is SOOO cute!! I have to admit, I have never seen a baby that cute!!
~anna

Damon Matacchiera said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Her robe is just too cute! :-) It is sad when they grow up and "want" their own bed, huh? Felicia wasn't that old either when she stopped sleeping in our room. Have a great day and enjoy that baby!

Liz said...

Are you kidding me???? She is SAO cute......! Such a little PRINCESS! Liz

Felicia said...

happy 2month bday brookie!!

Popular Posts